Friday, September 24, 2010

Time to Vote!

okay so this is a little late but now its time to vote for my new blog name

pick two of your favorites by posting the number :)
i cant wait to find out what you all picked you guys came up with really good names :)



1. Butterball the Nutball + Benny

2. Butterball the Nutball and Benny too

3. Benny & the Nutball

4. Benny & Butterball the Nutball(s)

5. Friendly Benny and Butterball the Nutball

6. Nutball News from Butterball and Benny

7. The Benny and Butterball Nutballs

i will end the voting in a couple days :)
oh and i finally got our prize from butters photo contest...i will post about that later on in the week :)

have a great weekend!!

11 comments:

Bri said...

i like number 2 the best, but number 6 is a close second!

Katie said...

I agree with Bri ^ I love #2, but 6 was also good. :-)

betty said...

I like #3 and #6! It will be fun to see what the final winner is! stay cool this weekend :)

betty

Little Penny Lane said...

I like #4 and #6! ;)

Kelly said...

#3 :)

Anonymous said...

How fun! I like #6 best, and #3 second best. They have a nice flow. - Phoebe Melville

Jenny said...

#6 or #3 :)

Karen said...

1, 2, or 7!

Pam said...

6!

Aj said...

#2!

Laurie said...

I like 3! :)