Thursday, December 2, 2010

November Update

I know I am a horrible blogger. I really do not know what to talk about anymore so I will talk about my thanksgiving with Daniel and the boys.

Yes Daniel and I are back together, I realized that I was being selfish and when he got home he explained why he cant talk that much. I am learning to be more supportive and to let him make the decisions for himself about him future. I think he has decided to enlist, I understand why now. He still plans on continuing his education and the good thing is he can not be deployed until after he graduates. I understand why he thinks this is a good idea, the military will pay for his schooling now, he will get paid for the next four years, and the military will pay for any education in the future. Daniel coming home was really nice and it was definitely needed at the time. He comes home after finals until January and the boys….well butterball is sure excited.

The boys recognized Daniel when he walked into the door they greeted him and gave him kisses. Butterball loves Daniel because Daniel plays rough with butterball. Butterball is a weird dog, he doesn’t like petting or nice play he likes it when people pat his head hard and push him around and wrestle with him. I don’t know where I went wrong but he sure a weird dog who eats EVERYTHING. I’ve become a mean mommy because I take all his toys away when I catch him eating it or if I see if its too small for him to play with anymore. Benny liked Daniel at first but then he realizes that I wouldn’t be home much and he wasn’t allowed to snuggle up with us. He began moping around until Daniel left, and now Benny is back to normal since he has me all to himself.

My mom made a thanksgiving dinner early for just her, my brother, Daniel and I. I am sure the dinner was great, but I couldn’t really taste anything since I am sick…..I am sure my mom gave the boys turkey because Benny was sick that night. Thanksgiving day, I went to Daniel’s family dinner. I was nice seeing his family again. Again I ate food that I couldn’t taste and we played board games. It was a nice night. I hope you all enjoyed your thanksgiving!

Here is Daniel and I before he left....Yes i look like poop because i didnt know pictures would be taken.
Photobucket


Daniel and I took the boys to the snow for the first time! It was a lot of fun. Butterball loved it of course, but Benny was a little apprehensive. We will definitely take butterball back but not Benny.

here is some bad quality pictures. i forgot to turn on the flash and i couldnt figure out why it was on (i had to setting off) because i was too excited to stop and figure it out.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Before Daniel came home, I started getting sick. I still have not gotten over it. I hope that this sickness is over by the time Daniel gets home.

I have final exams coming up soon, so I apologize for my absence in blogging and commenting on all of the blogs I follow….I do read them though!
Last night I signed up for my classes…..I am definitely going to be busy this semester. I am taking six classes. I got into the pharmacy program but since the classes were full I was only able to get into one class for that. I am also taking English, reading, history, anthropology, and sociology. Registering for classes is a bit stressful. I am definitely excited that I will actually be busy this semester. Last semester I didn’t feel like school kept me busy enough….although the driving sure did. For the fall semester I have been driving about 200 miles a week to school and back. So I am lucky that I was able to find classes close to me, instead of driving to the three campuses in different locations.

I plan on blogging soon! Oh, and I have to go shopping for my secret Santa gift! I am so excited because this is my first secret Santa gift exchange and I am excited that this will be my first Christmas with both boys! And butterball’s birthday is coming up too!

heres some more picture of the boys
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I hope you all have a great December!

Love Karen, Butterball, and Benny.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I hope you feel better! There must be something going around, my friend and boyfriend have gotten sick. You look adorable in that picture with Daniel. And the boys look happy as usual! SO cute!!!

Kelly said...

It's always good to hear from you no matter how often you post! :) Cute photos as always and I hope you feel better soon!

betty said...

Glad you and Daniel were able to talk and work out some things, Karen! you guys make a nice looking couple (even if you weren't feeling good). How cute that Benny and Butterball got to go to the snow! I think it could be different feeling with their paws, maybe that's why Benny wasn't thrilled. Isn't the gift exchange fun with the Secret Santa? I'm having lots of fun with it.

Good luck with all your classes too! I know you'll do great on finals!

betty

Laurie said...

I'm glad you and Daniel worked things out! That's a great pic of you two :) You look great!

Love the pics of the boys, too. So cute!

Good luck with your finals and next semester! You know we're always here when you post something :)

Karen and Bailey said...

so cuteee!! :) man bailey is jealous!!!!! :D hahaah where did u guys go see snow?!!?!?!?

oh and and bailey and i are here if u ever want to talk. you know my email! hang in there!

i hope you have a great december too!